Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage has been shown to reduce chronic stress and work tension, improve blood flow, reduce muscle pain following exercise, improve concentration, work and sporting performance, and will leave you feeling relaxed and energized.
At Sports and Spinal Physio we are able to provide different massage techniques to suit your requirements. We use a structured approach to assess your problem and a range of massage and advanced soft tissue techniques to treat it. When necessary your massage can be used in combination with your physiotherapy rehabilitation programme to speed up recovery.
The types of massage used include:
Remedial Massage is more suited for soothing those aching muscles and joints.
Is used as part of a treatment programme for specific sports related injuries and as part of ongoing maintenance for recreational and professional athletes.
The ‘myofascial layers’ are the layers of connective soft tissue under the surface of our skin and surrounding our muscles. Often restricted and tight this tissue can restrict our movement and contribute to pain and injury. Myofascial Release techniques stretch, elongate and mobilise restoring normal hydration and flexibility to this important soft tissue.
Why choose Sports and Spinal Physio for your massage?
- Our range – Sports, Remedial and Myofascial massages are all available.
- Your massage will be tailored with key areas of focus chosen by you and your therapist.
- Safe, Professional, Medical environment.
- There’s nothing like the professional hands of an advanced massage therapist that knows your body and understands your pre-existing conditions and injuries.
- An expert, qualified Physiotherapist is on hand to work with your massage therapist should the need arise, providing professional integrated medical care.
Massage Treatment – The Value of a Professional, Expert Masseur
In the age of “massage chair” and the high street masseuse, the importance of expertise and professional knowledge in massage has never been greater. Sporting clubs, athletes, and massage devotees see our expert massage therapist for a reason: because we are experts in our field and know your body, ensuring the best outcome in every case.
Call Us Now On 01277 219553 And Start Feeling Better Today!
Prefer To Email? Click here