Clinical Pilates – Tailored Exercise For Better Outcomes
You may have heard about or tried Pilates at your local sports hall or gym but if you want something a little more specific to you and your problem which is less likely to aggravate your symptoms, then our Pilates is for you.
Pilates is extremely useful in the long term management of lower back pain, including lumbar and sacro-iliac joint problems, neck pain, sciatica, hip problems and shoulder injuries. It is also a great way to tone up and improve posture.
As part of our approach every new patient undergoes a detailed and thorough assessment of their problem, this allows us to focus on addressing the weak areas with prescriptive Pilates exercise drills.
Key benefits of Clinical Pilates:
- Clinically proven – recent medical research has identified which Pilates exercises are the most effective.
- Individual to you – focus on your weak areas only.
- Run by a Professional – who is qualified in relating your pain and pathology to the right exercise solution.
- Attention to detail – close supervision focused on correcting your technique and getting the best out of your Pilates sessions.
- Session options – individual 1-on-1 sessions only.
If you would like to achieve any of the following, then Clinical Pilates is for you!
- Enhance Core Strength and Stability (Abdominal and Back Strength)
- Increased Joint Mobility
- Injury Prevention
- Improved Posture and Alignment
- Relieve Stress and Back Pain
- Enhance Athletic Performance
- Re-align and Balance
- Elongate and Strengthen Muscles in a way to develop Elasticity
- Longer, Leaner Muscles
- Increase Endurance and Muscular Strength
Call Us Now On 01277 219553 And Start Feeling Better Today!
Prefer To Email? Click here