Welcome to Sports & Spinal Physio
Is back or neck pain ruining your life?
Do you have a sports injury or experience pain when you exercise?
Sports and Spinal Physio can help you!
Based in Hutton near Shenfield and Brentwood, Sports and Spinal Physio provides quality Specialist Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Massage and Clinical Pilates to help you get back to fitness and health fast!
Have you had unsuccessful physiotherapy or osteopathy treatment? Are you still in pain? Does the pain keep coming back?
Maybe the underlying causes were not addressed, maybe the treatment wasn’t delivered as effectively as it could have. We believe that pain is the tip of the iceberg and addressing what lies under the water is the key to feeling better for ever.
We have a very unique approach at Sports and Spinal Physio which ensures that we move you beyond pain and back to what you love doing fast. If you are not in pain and looking to prevent recurrence of injury or you want to know how to improve how your body works and performs our TPM Active™ screening tool may be just the thing for you.
Would You Like a Free Assessment?
Not sure if we can help? Sometimes it might feel risky seeing a new health professional.
Will you like them? Will they understand your injury or problem?
To find out, see our Free Assessment page.
Direct Insurance Settlement
We deal and settle with most major medical insurance companies, meaning you don’t have to pay and claim it back.
Our Commitment to You
- Our clinicians have experience treating both young and old, sporty and non-sporty people. They undergo regular training to keep up to date with current scientific medical research to provide you with the best treatment and rehabilitation available. Find out more about our clinicians.
- We offer a range of treatments for back and neck pain including; Our Better Back Programme, Manipulation, Core Stability Exercise Programmes, Motor Control Rehabilitation, Clinical Pilates and IDD Therapy. For further information on treatments click here.
- Our range of treatment ensures that we can provide fast acting treatment to settle your pain and correct biomechanical faults, often the root cause of your problem.
- It is our goal to return you to full fitness fast and with a reduced chance of re-injury.
Patient Centred Treatment
We don’t believe in a one size fits all approach and do not treat people in groups
or classes or give out standard generic exercise sheets. You are individual and should be treated this way. Our TPM Active ™ screening tool is a fantastic way to assess your weakness and create a bespoke individual programme to fix you for good.
Don’t just take our word for it
Watch some of our past patients talk about their treatment on the video above or read their stories at our reviews page.
Equipment and Facilities
- We are one of a few clinics to offer IDD Therapy Spinal Decompression used for the treatment of unresolved back and neck pain and sciatica.
- Video Gait Analysis or slow motion video analysis of your walking and running, used to better identify problems associated with your running and walking and provide you with the most appropriate treatment.
- Our clinic is situated inside Mortons Personal Fitness Club and has an extensive range of gym and rehabilitative equipment that we can use to get you back to a level of health and fitness far greater than before your injury occurred!
Our Money Back Guarantee
At Sports and Spinal Physio we pride ourselves on delivery of only the highest quality Physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates, Rehabilitation and Podiatry services. We believe; if YOU are not happy then WE are not happy. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your consultation we will give you a FULL REFUND of any fees paid.
If You Would Like To Start Feeling Better, Call Us Now On 01277 219553
If you have a question or would like to book a
FREE Assessment click here.